Visiting Clergy


If you wish to have a relative or friend who is a clergyperson take part in the service, they will be more than welcome.

It is customary that the Dean or Curate Assistant of Waterford Union be the Solemniser of the Marriage. However, in agreement with the Dean, a person who is a registered as a Church of Ireland Solemniser of Marriages may take the service.