After the Wedding


During the service you, the witnesses and the Solemniser will sign the Marriage Registration Form.

Guard this with your life.

You should send the MRF (Marriage Registration Form) within one month to a Registrar for the marriage to be registered.

You will be instructed by the Registrar upon giving notification to marry how you can obtain your marriage certificate after the wedding.

The book that you will sign during the service has no legal status whatsoever but is simply a record of marriages solemnised in that place.